ABOUT US -
Nolan Transportation Group (NTG) provides third-party logistical services for over 8,000 customers across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Our carrier base consists of over 40,000 independent transportation/trucking companies in facilitating the movement of our customers’ product. NTG treats its customers and carriers as partners. We establish long-term relationships with our customers and provide the highest level of service through our carriers.
Our services include expedited, truckload, less-than-truckload (LTL), rail, air cargo/air freight forwarding, and warehousing. Our customers are very diverse across all industries – food processors, manufacturing companies, paper, plastic, commodities, primary metals, recycling, lumber, produce, importers and exporters, along with anything and everything moving domestically over the road.
NTG'S STORY -
Kevin Nolan is the founder and CEO of NTG. Kevin received his B.S. in Business Administration from Presbyterian College while playing college football, developing the competitive spirit he runs business with today. After finding early success as a freight broker for C.H. Robinson, Kevin left the industry and went on to manage multiple Waffle House stores. He finished his career as the top sales manager across the company, honored with the Top Waffle Award. Kevin went on to earn his MBA at Mercer and completed the degree with a business model focused on the freight brokerage industry. With experience and education under his belt, Kevin was able to form the foundation for NTG.
Kevin founded NTG in 2005 with a small office, a box of cash, and two employees. NTG was built on a service promise and Kevin’s open communication style quickly earned the trust of both carriers and shippers. After five years of operation NTG opened additional offices and began to take off, adding nine more offices between 2011 and 2016. Today, NTG has 12 offices nationwide and employs over 650 people from all backgrounds. For three consecutive years, NTG has been named one of the Fastest Growing Companies in America on the Inc. 5000 List (2015, 2016, 2017). In 2017, NTG was ranked a Top 25 Freight Brokerage by Transport Topics.
See what’s down the road for NTG and NTG employees:
- Ample opportunities for growth for every employee, company-wide.
- More than doubled our size each year for the last five years.
- $400 million revenue run-rate
- Continuously push for technological advancements through our proprietary software system to remain on the cutting edge from an operational perspective.
- Customer service is, and will always be, our foundation. We treat customers the right way.
- Every load matters. Our business is built one load at a time.
- Our future is fueled by hard work, commitment to service, and the dedication of our people. Our people are our culture. Our culture is NTG.